Slaughter in the mosque: the mother of Alexander Bissonnette confides
Photo Stevens Leblanc
Thursday, 29 march 2018 11:33
Thursday, 29 march 2018 23:58
Look at this article
Following the guilty plea of his son, the mother of Alexander Bissonnette has agreed to say a few words to TVA News in a brief telephone interview Thursday.
“If it happened to our family, with what we know of Alexander, no one is immune to mental disorders. Alexander, we know… This is not a profile like this, ” said Manon Marchand.
On Monday, Alexandre Bissonnette has pleaded guilty to 12 counts of murder and attempted murder in respect of the slaughter of the mosque of Quebec. The judge ordered that the accused be seen by a psychiatrist before accepting pleas. The media were then able to disseminate this information on Wednesday.
Elsewhere in the world, twenty countries took over the news for about 24 hours. In addition to Canada and the United States, Turkey, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Sweden, Spain and Brazil have given a cuff to be relatively important to one that is in danger now the most severe sentence in the history of the country.
- Alexandre Bissonnette regret and chooses to plead guilty
- Here is the letter that Alexandre Bissonnette was read in to the families of the victims
- Here is an excerpt of the exchange between Alexandre Bissonnette and judge Huot
- The spokesperson of the muslim community of Quebec relieved, but…
- [VIDEO] Letter to Alexander Bissonnette: words that reveal a personality “extremely narcissistic”
“We are talking about approximately 2000 references in the media. There are even places in the world where it was presented as a suprémacisme white. It made me a little smile because that one is not here “, explained Jean-François Dumas, president of Influence Communication, which monitors and analyses 160 countries around the world.
According to Mr. Dumas, the slaughter of the mosque has not damaged the image of tourism of Quebec. “In reporting on the tourism in Quebec city, nobody refers to Alexandre Bissonnette. For us, it is a relevant element of media monitoring. “
Out of the borders
Since the beginning of the years 2000, the slaughter of the mosque is the new the most media coverage in Quebec. It is also the one that has the most “shine” the province of Quebec in Canada and the new that has made the most talked-about Québec in the foreign media. “Since we collect data, there is nothing to equal it. “
This week, in addition to the advocacy of Bissonnette, the second new local who raises the most interest outside of Quebec is that of the young woman of 18 years who has won $ 1,000 a week for the rest of his days.
- Bissonnette was “in agreement with the words of Trump” on immigration
- Bissonnette pleads guilty: “a good news”, responds the government Couillard
- “Turn the page”, said Régis Labeaume