Ariana Grande celebrates her birthday, 24 things to know about the pop star
Today, Ariana Grande celebrates its twenty-fourth anniversary. On this occasion, here are 24 unusual things to know about the pop star!
“Somethin ’bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman . Today, June 26, 2017, the most promising singer of her generation aka Ariana Grande celebrates her 24 years . Obviously at melty, we wish him a very happy birthday! In just three albums, the Florida-born artist has become a true star in the world with her unique voice. Having started in Broadway musicals, Ariana quickly became known in the series Victorious before inheriting with her character Cat Valentine a spin-off on the same channel. It will take until 2013 to discover her as a singer accomplished on the album Yours Truly , just before tubes like “Problem” , ” Era of his third album Dangerous Woman? As we are fans of Ariana Grande, melty offers to celebrate her existence today with a small list of things you may not know about her! It’s gone with 24 info to know about the star! Era of his third album Dangerous Woman? As we are fans of Ariana Grande, melty offers to celebrate her existence today with a small list of things you may not know about her! It’s gone with 24 info to know about the star!
1) Her full name is Ariana Grande-Butera and she was born on June 26, 1993 in Boca-Raton, Florida, USA.
2) Her parents chose her first name because of the character Princess Oriana in Felix the Cat.
3) Ariana Grande has a half-brother, ten years older than her, who is named Frankie Grande.
4) She has a passion for horror movies and she can not do without. We understand better his participation in the series Scream Queens!
5) At the age of ten, she set up a group called Kids Who Care and played at several charity events in Florida.
6) She is allergic to bananas.
7) His fans call themselves the Arianators. Yet in 2014, the singer tried to change the name of her fanbase into “the loves” because she always addresses them by calling them “my loves” but the fans continue to exist under the name Arianators.
8) At the age of three, she had her first “crush” which was Justin Timberlake.
9) She is a fan of the Harry Potter saga! A funny but unrelated anecdote: a character is called Ariana Dumbledore. His favorite characters are Luna Lovegood and Draco Malfoy.
10) His favorite song of One Direction is “One Thing”.
11) Her first concert in 2011 was that of Katy Perry.
12) Nineteen minutes after his debut album Yours Truly came out, the album ranked number one on iTunes in more than 30 countries, including the United States.
13) She admits to having grown up listening to a lot of urban music and hits from the 90s.
14) Whitney Houston is one of her greatest inspirations since she was a child. She also loves Madonna, Destiny’s Child, Fergie, Christina Aguilera and Amy Winehouse.
15) She cited Beyoncé, Alicia Keys and Mariah Carey among the three singers she was trying to imitate during the recording of her first album which took three years to be finished.
16) The voice of Ariana Grande covers four octaves, a note and a semitone and she is soprano and regularly uses the voice of whistle.
17) The first single of her career, “Put Your Hearts Up”, was released in 2011. It was intended for a rather pop album but Ariana Grande preferred to wait two more years to sing what she really wanted.
18) In March 2014, she sang at the White House for the Women of Soul: In Performance at the White House.
19) Its favorite color is lavender.
20) She is vegetarian.
21) Her favorite party is Halloween, she’d love it to be every day of the year.
22) She knows (knew?) Playing horns very well.
23) One of her favorite games is the Monopoly although she recognizes that the parties are endless.
24) Harry Styles wrote the song “Just a Little Bit of Your Heart” for her.