It’s terrible! The truth about Coca-Cola!
It’s terrible! The truth about Coca-Cola!
The facts that put the question to drink or not to drink Coca-Cola.
Sign up for news “UkrMedia” in Facebook, Twitter or Google+
In 2006 in Turkey for the first time in the world against Coca-Cola began a trial about the composition of the drink. The label usually write that Coca-Cola includes sugar, phosphoric acid, caffeine, caramel, carbon dioxide, and an “extract”. This extract caused suspicion. And the Coca-Cola company was forced to reveal the secret of what he is actually doing coke. It was a liquid derived from the insect Cochineal(Cochineal), reports Rus.Media.
Cochineal is an insect that lives in the Canary Islands and in Mexico. This insect attaches itself to the proboscis plant, sucking the juice and never moved. For insects Kochani?eh offers special field. These insects in the field to gather the villagers… Of females and eggs of these insects derive pigment called Carmine, which stains Coca-Cola brown. Kind of dried cochineal looks like raisins, but in fact it is an insect!
Now you know what the word “Cola” in the name of the drink.
And now tell, what hides behind the word “Cola.”
To do this, I will tell you the story of the employee who for 23 years worked in the factory of Coca-Cola.
Raw material for when there is Solodkov roots and these roots feed on many mammals, including mice. Large companies in production when harvested, these roots tons with shovels. When you build tons of roots they are not able to get mice.
So Solodkov the roots are pressed together with the fact that it was among the roots.
Only after that the remnants of fur, claws and so on are extracted from this mass!
Because the drink has a dark shade, not noticeable that it is also present in the blood and gastric fluid of mice. Of course, the giants-companies that produce a circle, trying to neutralize the harmful substances with the help of chemicals.
For 23 years the employee who told this story, never drank and glass of Cola.
Then judge for yourself.
Scientists from Washington laid out the components of one of the ingredients of Coca-Cola. It turned out that the candy is not melted sugar, and chemical mixture of sugar, ammonia and sulfites, obtained at high pressure and temperature. It can cause cancer of the lungs, liver, thyroid and leukemia.
We also found out that sodas included alcohol: this is the basis of the same secret additives “x 7”. To the alcohol add a few drops of essential oils, coriander and cinnamon.
A liquid insect cochineal – Carmine is generally not certified, therefore the stake in some countries, not conducted at all.
In 10 minutes.
10 teaspoons of sugar “hit” on your system (recommended daily allowance).
You do not pull to tear, because phosphoric acid inhibits the action of sugar.
In about 20 minutes.
A leap of insulin in the blood. The liver converts all the sugar into fats.
Through 40 minutes.
Caffeine absorption is complete. Your pupils will dilate.
Blood pressure will increase because the liver is throwing more sugar in the blood.
Adenosine receptors are blocked, thereby preventing drowsiness.
In about 45 minutes.
Your body will increase production of the hormone dopamine, stimulating the pleasure center of the brain.
The same principle of heroin.
In an hour.
Phosphoric acid binds calcium, magnesium and zinc in your intestines, accelerating the metabolism.
Increases the excretion of calcium through urine.
More than an hour.
Diuretic action comes into play.
Excreted calcium, magnesium and zinc that are in your bones as well as sodium, electrolyte and water.
More than a half hour.
You become irritable or lethargic. All water containing in Coca-Cola, it is excreted in the urine.
As in the Cola reacts with the body
Active ingredient ” of Coca-Cola – phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. For transportation of concentrate to the Coca-Cola truck must be equipped with special reservoirs designed for highly corrosive materials.
The ingredients of the advertised product Coca-Cola Light without caffeine: Aqua carbonated, E150d , E952 , E950 , E951 , E338 , E330 , Aroma , E211
1. Aqua carbonated – carbonated water.
The presence in water of carbon dioxide excites gastric secretion, increases the acidity of gastric juice and provokes flatulence copious gases. In addition, do not use spring water, and water is passed through special filters.
2. E952 (Cyclamic Acid and Na, K, CA salts), Reklamowa acid and its sodium, potassium and calcium salts.
Sugar substitute. Cyclamate is a synthetic chemical, has sweet taste, 200 times the sweetness of sugar, is used as an artificial sweetener. Was prohibited for use in food, because is a carcinogen that causes cancerous disease. In 1969, decree of the Federal Agency for food and drug administration (FDA) banned for use in the U.S. because it has been proven that he, like saccharin and aspartame causes cancer in rats bladder. In the same year, prohibited in Canada. In 1975, banned in Japan, South Korea and Singapore. Prohibited for use in the beverage industry in Indonesia. In 1979 the world health organization rehabilitated, cyclamate, recognizing them as harmless.
* Safest dose: 0.8 g per day.
3. E150d (Caramel IV – Ammonia-sulphite process, the dye)
– burnt sugar, obtained by processing sugar at certain temperatures, with the addition of chemical reagents or without them. In this case ammonium sulfate was added.
4. E950 (Acesulfame Potassium, Acesulfame potassium)
– 200 times sweeter than sucrose. Contains methyl ester, which degrade the performance of the cardiovascular system, and asparaginovuyu acid, which has a stimulating effect on the nervous system and may eventually cause addiction. Acesulfame poorly soluble. Products with this sweetener is not recommended for children, pregnant and lactating women.
* Safest dose: 1 g per day.
5. E951 (Aspartame)
– sweetener for diabetes patients. Chemically not stable: when the temperature breaks down into methanol and phenylalanine. Methanol (methyl alcohol) is very dangerous: 5-10 ml can lead to death of the optic nerve and permanent blindness and 30 ml can cause death. Warm soda and aspartame transformirovalsya in formaldehyde, which is a strong carcinogen. Documented cases of aspartame poisoning: loss of touch, headaches, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, palpitations, weight gain, irritability, anxiety, memory loss, blurry vision, rash, seizures, vision loss, joint pain, depression, spasms, diseases of reproductive organs, hearing loss. Aspartame can also provoke the following diseases: brain tumor, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, graves disease, chronic fatigue, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, mental retardation and tuberculosis.
* Safest dose: 3 g per day.
6. E338 (Orthophosphoric Acid, phosphoric acid) chemical formula: H3 PO4.
Flammable and explosive. Irritating to eyes and skin. Application: for the production of phosphate salts of ammonium, sodium, calcium, manganese, and aluminum, as well as for organic synthesis, in production of activated carbon and film for the production of refractories, refractory binders, ceramics, glass, fertilizers, synthetic detergents, medicine, Metalworking for cleaning and polishing metals, textiles to produce fabrics with fire-resistant impregnation, oil, match industry. Food orthophosphoric acid used in the manufacture of soda water and for obtaining the salts (powders for the manufacture of biscuits). Prevents the absorption of calcium and iron in the body, which can lead to weakening of the bone, osteoporosis. Other side effects: thirst, skin rash.