Dog burned the master’s house, stealing pancakes In the World : Vladim

News 7 February, 2018

A rather unusual case occurred in the United States of America, where a Golden Retriever was the cause of the fire in his house owners, in which the animal wanted to eat pancakes and accidentally started a fire.


Trying to steal the pancakes with the included plate, the dog accidentally touched the button, including the burner. Smoke detectors in the house worked at the time when the subject left earlier off the burner, began to burn. Thanks to the timely notification of fire with smoke sensor, triggered immediately after the fire, rescuers managed to arrive at the scene of the fire and in a short time to localize the fire, preventing serious damage to the building. Representatives of the rescue services stated that none of the household, including the dog, had not received any physical damage.

This incident occurred in Massachusetts in Southwick. The network has got video of the incident, which was caught on CCTV cameras that were previously installed in the house.