Forecast of magnetic storms of April 2018

Techno 29 March, 2018

2018-03-29 10:23

Forecast of magnetic storms of April 2018
A solar flare can make life difficult for meteodependent people. Find out which days of APR they are most active.

Sign up for news “UkrMedia” in Facebook, Twitter or Google+

The solar activity maximum is expected from 11 to 15 April in these days the strength of the magnetic storms can exceed 5 points. If magrit storms can affect how you feel, show at this time special care. Also magnetic storms in April 2018, but of lower intensity, likely 19 and 21. Below is a detailed forecast of magnetic storms for the next month.

In the first week of April, solar activity will be at a minimum. But since April 9 we face a serious danger for our health — amplified perturbations of the Earth’s magnetosphere can induce magnetic storms with a strength of 5 points or more. Roughly at this time the Sun is most active, the news informs Rus.Media.

From 11 to 15 April, caution should be exercised, even those who are not inclined to poor health in the periods of magnetic storms. Those addicted to the Sun, these days are best spent at home – possible mood swings, exacerbation of chronic diseases and General malaise.

In the second half of the month likely weak perturbations, which, however, can develop into another storm. Recommendations remain the same, but not as severe. Be careful, on 19 and 21 April. Magnetic storm these days is going to be quite strong. People with chronic diseases, sleep disorders or chronic fatigue needs to take care of yourself first.

During magnetic storms and severe geomagnetic fluctuations sensitive to them people often experience:

  • headaches,
  • insomnia,
  • disorders of the cardiovascular system,
  • exacerbation of chronic diseases,
  • decreased performance,
  • lack of energy,
  • the increase of adrenaline in the blood,
  • stress and depression.

The body’s response to magnetic storms is different in every person. Scientists still have not found the exact answer to the question of why solar activity can greatly affect our body. It is believed that the cause of poor health person can have his health at the moment. Healthy or sick, what is the state of our immune system, whether we suffer from depression or other psychological disorders – all these factors affect how we move another magnetic storm.

Also, according to doctors, an important factor is mistrust. It is believed that only 10% of humanity is truly suffering from excessive solar activity and the remaining 90%, reading the forecast of magnetic storms for the next period, making up symptoms and believe in them. Whether so it actually – solve, and test yourself. We can advise how to behave during magnetic storms this spring month.

To make it easier to survive the magnetic storms in April 2018, researchers are advised to adhere to these guidelines:

  • to refrain from heavy physical work;
  • to avoid stressful situations;
  • to spend more time relaxing and walking;
  • to implement the recommendations of their doctor;
  • correctly and in time to eat.
  • in the days of magnetic storms follow the diet, consume natural juices, eliminate alcoholic drinks.