If you strongly want in a toilet, just think about IT… a trick that works 100 %! – Ukr.Media
If you strongly want in a toilet, just think about IT… a trick that works 100 %!
Check it out!
You often suffer from insomnia or every arrival of autumn is accompanied by you have a runny nose and sore throat?
It is 17 interesting facts about our body. This is not taught in school and not told in textbooks of anatomy. Bet you didn’t know about this?!
Of course, everything is very individual for each person. But personally I would check for yourself, it works! You should try it.
1. If you suffer from insomnia, simply. quickly within minutes.
2. When you take a shower, turn under the end of the cold water. This will help to eliminate the rash on the skin. Cold water tightens pores and prevents the ingress of bacteria.
3. If you want to the toilet, what can not tolerate, just think about sex.
4. If before an important speech you will read the report aloud, you will better remember in the morning.
5. If you believe the scientific studies that the right ear perceives better human speech, and the left — the sound of music.
6. If you lie in bed and feel dizzy, I dropped one foot on the floor.
7. If you feel pain, put your hands in cold ice water.
8. Put it on a mosquito bite dry deodorant, to relieve the unbearable itching.
9. If you get sleepy, hold your breath for as long as possible.
10. If you began to giggle at the crucial moment, just pinch yourself.
11. If you feel really shitty, just write about what you feel on a piece of paper. They say it gets easier.
12. If you have a cold, put it next to the bed peeled onion.
13. If you feel that you have a tickle in my throat, scratch inside the ear.
14. To appease a sore throat, eat marshmallows marshmallows.
15. For toothache you need to RUB the ice cube between the thumb and index finger.
16. Blow on your thumb to reduce heart rate.
17. If you feel that’s about to cry, but don’t want to cry on people, widely open your eyes and don’t blink.
What? Checked for yourself?
Read more news in our feed.
Sign up for news “UkrMedia” in Facebook, Twitter or Google+