In Britain, the girl on the verge of death after the installation of the braces : In the World : Vladim

News 8 March, 2018

Leah’s kitchen from Thorngumbald, great Britain, almost died because of braces. 15-year-old girl a week later after a visit to the dentist started to complain that her head hurts and goes temperature. As a result, she suffered two minor strokes.


When Leah fell ill, her mother thought the girl had contracted the flu, but the condition of the school deteriorated rapidly. She began to fall into unconsciousness and had immediately taken to the hospital. At first, the doctors suspected meningitis. The real cause of her condition turned out to be endocarditis.

We sat beside her bed, and she just asked how we got there. The doctor asked our daughter when her birthday, but she could not answer, “said the parents of the injured girl.

As it turned out during a later examination, a piece of metal from the braces somehow got into the girl’s heart and sparked the development of infection. As a result, 15-year-old Leah’s kitchen suffered two minor strokes. The doctors came to the conclusion that to save the girl can only open-heart surgery.