Recall of children’s toy My rattle elephant
Wednesday, 20 December 2017 21:22
Wednesday, 20 December 2017 21:24
Look at this article
OTTAWA | More than 16 000 toys, My rattle elephant from VTech are the subject of a recall because of choking hazard, Health Canada.
“The ears of the rattle can break and, if necessary, a metal rod can detach from the toy, posing a choking hazard to young children,” said Tuesday the ministry in its recall expanded.
A first reminder had been issued, on the 17th of November last.
In the shape of an elephant purple, these rattles ‘can light up, play tunes and songs and pronounce sentences fun”.
The products were sold from November 2015 to November 2017.
Health Canada has indicated that no injuries have been reported, but in the last month, five incidents where the ears are broken have been reported to the company in Canada.
The department recommends consumers immediately take the toys recalled of the reach of children and to communicate with VTech in order to obtain a repair kit.