Resident of Malaysia killed charging phone In the World : Vladim

News 26 January, 2018

35-year-old resident of Malaysia died because of charging your mobile device. He was electrocuted while charging the battery. It is noted that the accident could happen from faulty wires or because of the fact that you used a non approved accessory.


On the day of death the deceased was in the apartment of his friend, who discovered his corpse at half past eleven in the evening. The body of a Malaysian man was in the vicinity of the charger. The police did not find the body of a dead man traces the sudden shock. The model of the mobile device is not disclosed in the interests of the investigation, but journalists found it necessary to warn phone owners that the use of accessory from another manufacturer could provoke a lethal outcome.

Earlier it was reported that a student from Vietnam was killed in her sleep by touching the charging cable from the iPhone. The doctors then agreed that the girl’s death was caused by wear of the wires of the cable sticking out exposed.