Pretty Little Liars, The Originals, iZombie: The record of the US hearings of the week

Cinema 1 July, 2017

Like every week, it’s time to take stock of the American audiences of your favorite series. So who is at the top, who makes a flop? Discover it now!

On this first day of July, we find ourselves talking about the hearings of the series that were broadcast on the other side of the Atlantic. And as usual we start with the figures of Friday, June 23rd. Friday: For the season finale of its season 4, The Originals really did not make waves with only 800,000 viewers and a rate of 0.3% of 18-49 years. Meanwhile, Season 3 of Playing House began on USA Network. The first episode attracted 380,000 curious and 0.2%, and 290,000 people (0.1%) for the second. These are the lowest audiences in the series. On Syfy, Dark Matter (610,000 and 0.2%) and Wynonna Earp (500,000 and 0.1%) are stable.

Sunday: Fear The Walking Dead’s audiences go up slightly with 2.5 million fans and 1% on target. You can also find our critic of episode 5 of season 3 of Fear The Walking Dead, on melty. AMC also launched Preacher’s Season 2 in front of 1.69 million with a 0.6% rate, the worst audience in the series. Power began its fourth season on Starz with 1.68 million (0.8%). For its part, HBO proposed the final season of Silicon Valley (790 000 and 0.4%) and Veep (540 000 and 0.2%) whose hearings remain stable. On Monday, Shadowhunters (660,000 and 0.3%) and Stitchers (390,000 and 0.1% respectively) ) On Freeform, while Season 2 episode 2 of Preacher (1.35 million and 0.4%) brought together even fewer people than the previous AMC.

Tuesday: Pretty Little Liars has attracted 1.4 million fans, with a rate of 0.7% over the 18-49 age group, which is a good improvement compared to the previous week, which only collected 830 000 people for 0.4%. Meanwhile, iZombie’s final season of season 3 brought together 860,000 curious (0.3%). The series remains stable on The CW. Wednesday: NBC canceled The Carmichael Show (3.49 million and 0.7%). On his return, Younger gathered 800,000 curious (0.3%). Finally, Syfy has proposed Blood Drive (440,000 and 0.1%). Thursday: Season 3 Zoo began on CBS before 2.99 million viewers with a rate of 0.5% over 18-49 years, or more than two million people in months. Meanwhile, The Night Shift (4.15 million and 0.7%) is up on NBC, Queen of the South (900,000 and 0.3%) is down on the USA Network while Nashville (780,000 and 0.2%) and The Mist (500 000 and 0.2%) are respectively stable on CMT and SpikeTV.